Questions about CBD?
How will CBD help me?
- People are finding that by taking a daily amount of CBD, it brings about an increased sense of overall well-being. Whether that be relief from pain, lessened anxiety, or decreased effects of an illness they may be experiencing. It is important to consult with a licensed health practitioner knowledgeable on the subject before and during using any CBD products, just like you might with other medications or supplements.
How much CBD should I be taking?
- How much CBD oil you take depends on your own needs and we're not legally allowed to give you exact dosages. CBD oil users tend to start with a smaller amount, somewhere around 10mg once a day for several days. Then gradually increase the amount and frequency depending on the desired effect or need. Finding the right dose of CBD is definitely trial and error. Consider that when you take a prescribed pharmaceutical, the doctor has (hopefully) figured that the dose they are recommending of said medicine is going to suit your ailment. Because CBD and cannabis, in general, are still so new, it's definitely not an exact science yet.
When should I take CBD?
- When you should take CBD varies also. Some people take their CBD in the morning to prepare them for the day, others might take it throughout the day and others take it at night for a restful sleep. When you take your CBD depends on you and your lifestyle.
Do I need a medical card to use these products?
- No, you do not need a medical card to use the CBD oil available here.
Is this legal?
- Yes. The CBD products available on this site have been legally grown in the United States, in Colorado where it legal to grow hemp.. These CBD products contain less than 0.3% THC and federal law allows for CBD hemp products in the U.S. containing less than 0.3%.
Will CBD get me high?
- THC is the main chemical compound in cannabis that gets you high or feeling stoned. The CBD products on our site are extracted from hemp plants that contain less than 0.3% THC, meaning there is literally no chance of getting high.
Are there any side effects?
- Like any new supplement, medicine, or herb you take, there are chances for side effects. Because CBD is not yet a federally regulated substance, there are only other users' experiences to take from. Depending on the dosage of CBD you use, your overall health, and if you're taking other prescriptions, medicines, herbs, etc., the effects may vary. Please consult with a licensed health care practitioner before starting any new herbal supplement, as it may interact with something you're already taking.
Will CBD oil make me fail a drug test?
- Most drug tests are designed to look for certain amounts of THC, not other cannabinoids in the body. Due to the incredibly low amount of THC in these products, it is very highly unlikely that you would fail a drug test by taking them. If you are taking up to 1,000 mg of CBD a day, which is a very high amount, tests have been able to detect up to 3mg of THC in the body. The average user may only consume 5mg up to 300mg of CBD a day.
Why is CBD oil so expensive?
It is an expensive process to cultivate hemp, extract the CBD, process the product and ship them. Many CBD oil companies are smaller in size making these tasks more difficult.
Because CBD oil is not FDA approved, these companies will pay for third-party testing labs to verify the amounts of cannabinoids in each batch, along with any other potential contaminants.
Consider, pharmaceuticals are generally quite costly and insurance usually covers most of the cost. Over the counter meds are manufactured in mass quantities, making them much more affordable.
In this case, higher quality CBD oils tend to be more expensive than potentially unhealthy, cheaper varieties.
We offer an assortment of varying amounts of CBD at different prices. This gives you the option to try out and experiment what CBD amounts work for you.